NYBPA Purposes and Goals:
• Encourage friendly exchange of ideas among members.
• Promote and protect the interest of beef producers in New York State.
• Aid members in the purchase, sale and breeding of quality cattle.
• Cooperate with Cornell Cooperative Extension, NYS Department of Agriculture and Markets and other agencies.
• Encourage youth participation in the beef industry.
• Promote beef to consumers and create a positive image of the beef industry to the general population.
• Work with lawmakers and the Empire State Council of Agricultural Organizations to create policy that benefits agriculture in general and the beef industry specifically.
• Affiliate with the National Cattlemen's Beef Association to effect policy decisions and promote the industry on a national level.
Our Region's Most Populer Breeds
|American British White Park|